· Always keep a torch beside your bed, it helps to fend off the ghosts.
· There are times when it’ll feel like you’ve lost your energy, but energy never dies.
· Kill your footsteps, they keep the neighbours awake.
· Don’t scream when a shout will suffice.
· If you need to entertain a conversation with yourself, try to focus the subject matter on something worth talking about, like other people.
· Coffee makes the nights longer.
· Coffee makes the nights easier.
· It’s never worth the effort to break apart if you’re only going to use a dustpan and brush to pick yourself back up.
· Read. Read lots. Read aloud.
· You are at your most influential when nobody else is around, use it to change your ways.
· Give a part of yourself to everybody who asks. You won’t need your soul anyway.
· Forget the most horrific things.
· Blur the memories.
· Your life is worth more than a trip to the bathroom at three am.