Download the Guide (PDF)
Last Updated March 2022
This guide is for you if…
- You are an animal lover and therefore want to eat in a way that respects ALL ANIMALS
- You want to eat delicious, nurturing, inexpensive, healthy meals that are easy to prepare
- You’ve always wondered, “What do vegans eat?”
- You are vegetarian or already cutting back on eating animal products, and you want to go vegan but you don’t know how
- You think that you’ll have to give up cheese, ice cream, and burgers if you go vegan (You will be amazed at all of the scrumptious vegan versions of everything!)
- You want to improve your health and well-being, as well as the health and well-being of your friends, your family, other humans, and all animals
- You want to do your part to end our climate catastrophe
- You are already vegan and always overjoyed to find more vegan goodies
- You want to make a consequential difference for our world with every bite
To be clear, a vegan is someone who chooses not to participate in any form of animal abuse, exploitation, or slaughter, which includes abstaining from using, wearing, and consuming all animal products, such as dairy, eggs, honey, gelatin, wool, leather, silk, feathers, skin, and fur. Vegans avoid all forms of animal exploitation. Simply stated, veganism is not just about food: It is an ethical stance for total liberation of ALL CREATURES.
What you’ll find here…
In this guide you will find lots of ideas, menus, product suggestions, and advice about what to eat when you don’t eat animals! This resource is designed to get you thinking about what’s abundantly available for you to eat that doesn’t come from unimaginable suffering and utter devastation. You might be amazed at how many fruits and vegetables you will learn to prepare in a myriad of new ways. Find links to thousands of vegan cookbooks and literally millions of vegan recipes online! That is, if you love to cook, which I DON’T.
This guide is about easy, delicious, satisfying vegan meals, and includes lots of menus, so that you can see how varied, satisfying, and “easy breezy” it is to be vegan. Also included are product brand names, which are in bold and linked to websites, so that you can order them online, find them at locations near you, and request that your local stores and restaurants carry them.
To the best of our knowledge, all products in this guide are vegan. We have included companies and brands that provide only vegan products, but, unfortunately, some of them are owned by corporations that sell animal products and/or test on animals; you will have to decide for yourself which brands you purchase.
In this guide you will also find irrefutable, horrifying, and powerful facts about the consequences of our food choices on…oh, just the entire world!